I2MTC 2017 will be hosting a series of tutorials in the area of instrumentation and measurement, and proposals are invited from the research community.
Proposals should be submitted in a PDF format for review via EDAS.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL FORMAT
Each tutorial proposal (maximum 4 pages) must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Length of the tutorial: One time slot (1h 30 min), Two time slots (3 h)
- Names, addresses, and a short biography (up to 200 words) of the instructors
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- Planned format of the tutorial, such as lecture or hands-on
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the tutorial, including number of attendees, etc.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
- Via EDAS at http://edas.info/N22896
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL TIMELINE