Prospective authors are invited to submit an EXTENDED ABSTRACT of maximum 3 pages in IEEE format. The FIRST or the CORRESPONDING author must be from industry. Each paper must be within the scope and topics of I2MTC, follow the same formatting guidelines provided on the I2MTC website, explain the significance of the technologies/methods/applications in the paper, and contain a list of key references.
Authors of accepted papers must register for the Conference and attend to present their papers in the industry sessions. Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings distributed during the conference, but will not appear in IEEE Xplore. However, authors of papers presented during I2MTC 2017 will be allowed to submit extended versions of their papers to the Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement on I2MTC 2017, to be published in 2018.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
*The maximum length for final papers is 3 pages without exceptions.
March 3, 2017 - Submission Deadline
March 27, 2017 - Notification of Paper acceptance
Authors of accepted papers must register for the Conference and attend to present their papers.
EDAS Paper Registration
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Industry Paper
Please login at http://edas.info/ and follow the following steps:
- Select the Track "3 Pages - Industry Papers"
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your paper will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says Full Paper Submission, and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Paper on the next page.
Initial Full Paper is used to refer to the PDF form of your paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the paper file via the web or via FTP.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper? Further information?